Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have buck teeth? Do they shave your teeth down after you get the braces off?

Nope...the braces correct the problem and realign your teeth.

I have buck teeth? Do they shave your teeth down after you get the braces off?
Braces fix your teeth they don%26#039;t have to shave anything down-- your thinking of Veneers.
Reply:my teeth next to the middle 2 teeth are smaller than the rest of my teeth which kinda makes them look like i have buck teeth. after i got my braces on, it straightened them out but it didnt fix the length of those 2 teeth .. so after i got my braces off i asked my dentist to shave down my 2 front teeth a lil to make them a little more even (shaved on the bottom).. you can get it shapened if you want after you get your braces off but they dont shave anything without you knowing, they ask you first


hope that helped! good luckk



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment