Thursday, April 16, 2009

Will I have buck teeth another year?

I have protruding upper incisors and have had my braces in for a year now, yet I have not seen any change in my incisors--they have not moved an inch inwards. Is there a special way Orthodontists use of moving my protruding incisors inwards and when will this happen? I%26#039;m suppose to have my braces two years and one year has passed. Why%26#039;s everything going so slow?

Will I have buck teeth another year?
I know that sometimes other factors such as your bite and spacing between other teeth can cause your dentist to fix those problems before he fixes your ovejet. I am sure that your dentist knows exactly what he is doing. Be patient, you still have a FULL year left to go. You will see some major changes between now and then, and yes, dentists do have a way to fix overjet.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment